Create Your Executive Dream Team
Our coaching services have three basic levels,
then tailored to the needs of your team:
A great solution to begin providing legendary support for your team. You will be assigned a Team Coach who will provide:
- Single day, 4 to 6 hour initial offsite
- 15-20 hours of ad hoc phone and email coaching with Team Coach each month
- Paid enrollment for each person to any Natural Leader workshop.
- Individual initial interviews with each executive to create personal improvement plan with monthly follow up with Team Coach and each person
- Access to The DIY Team Center to help leaders build their own teams.
- Analysis of all data, survey information or any information that relates to the team and organization
- Highly organized, monthly 75 minute video conference with Team Coach
- Individual formal coaching recommendations (separate billing)
- Option for regularly scheduled training sessions on communication, productivity, collaboration, decision making, stress and more.
A complete solution with one Be Legendary Coach and offsite Be Legendary staff support:
- 2.5 Day initial offsite retreat
- Everything included in Limited Coaching option
- Human Operating Systems (HOS) and Applications Analysis
- Strategic team development plan each year
- Coaching and development plan for each individual each year
- Single day, 4 to 6 hour, offsite each quarter
- Bi-Monthly 75 minute team coaching video conference
A Be Legendary Champion, Team Coach and every Be Legendary staff member you need, onsite and offsite, to ensure your transformation.
- Everything included in Limited and Comprehensive Coaching options
- 3-4 day initial Team Shakubuku experience
- 3 days onsite every month for team coaching, meeting facilitation, personal coaching and assistance in execution where applicable
- Individual and team Strategic Intervention plan
- Unlimited phone and email coaching
- Unlimited formal individual coaching, as necessary
- 24-hour offsite in every business quarter, roughly noon to noon
- Option for family assistance for each executives with all the services available – we cannot guarantee success if we are only helping a person in one part of their lives!
Team Coaching is a monthly service to help you achieve the results you need.
- Contact us for a strategy session to tailor the three levels of coaching.
- You select the level of coaching.
- We begin planning the initial offsite, individual interviews and reviewing data.
- Coaching begins with offsite!
- You may change your level of coaching every three months or cancel it altogether.
Executive Team Challenges
An executive team must shift their mindset to one of a team, focus on what is best for the overall organization and be willing to make mistakes, extend trust and take risks. This comes naturally to many individuals, but the structure of the executive team creates some roadblocks that prevent teams from occurring.
There are several challenges that exist in top leadership of an organization, regardless of industry. These are all roadblocks to becoming an effective executive team.
As executives, the spotlight is on them. Every action and decision is scrutinized and everyone in the organization is watching. This does not encourage an environment of open disclosure or reflection and creates an environment in which mistakes avoided at ALL costs.
Senior executives have two ways to progress:
- Become CEO.
Because there is only way to move up in the organization, this creates a natural competition among the ‘team’ and works in opposition to achieving team results. Either an executive is jockeying for top position or is making decisions to improve their CV. Both of these behaviors will work against the ‘team’ goal, damage trust throughout the organization and reduce results.
Most executives have arrived at their current position as a result of outstanding individual achievement – superstars – and not for overall organization achievement and results. Sacrificing individual goals for the good of the team or organization has not been a major element of success up to this point. Yet, for the organization to ‘win’, individual goals will need to be sacrificed. As a senior executive, the mindset MUST change to one of common vision and team goals which may, in the short term, reflect poorly upon an individual of the team.