Transitioning from individual performer to leading a team can be challenging.
This is especially true when promoted from within the organization.
At every new step in leadership, an active review of your LOS is necessary to ensure alignment of where you are now in your life and to keep your LOS completely trusted.
As a new leader, there are several new challenges that require new applications. We have the capability to create applications that work for leaders in all challenges:
- Actively deepening trust to build or repair relationships.
- Embracing good conflict and reducing bad conflict.
- Engaging your people by connecting heart and mind to purpose.
- Solving problems.
- Accountability for results of a team.
New Core Applications:
- Building relationships.
- Effective coaching.
- Resolving conflict.
- Practicing accountability in self and others.
- Innovative problem solving.
- Empowering others through delegation.
Popular solutions designed for these leaders:
- Natural Leadership Immersion – the LOS and App discovery and integration process for lifelong leadership growth.
- New Leader Effectiveness – highly interactive workshop to help new leaders practice, make mistakes and learn new skills. A high degree of pre-work must be done. This is frequently back to back with Natural Leadership Fundamentals to provide a complete launch for a new leader.
- New Leader’s Mastermind – a small group of new leaders consistently meet with a facilitator via video or phone to support one another, share successes and failures and continue to have a safe place to actively learn from mistakes. This is optional to attend after Natural Leader Fundamentals and New Leader Effectiveness.
- 8 Weeks to Awesome Boss – Connecting heart, mind and execution to help individual contributors of your team to reach their fullest potential in 8 weeks. A mixture of training and coaching.
- The Facilitating Leader – Learn the lifelong skill of facilitation to create learning opportunities for your team, help deal with conflict, problem solve together, deepen trust and improve communication.